You are all cordially invited to our yearly Folkert Hellinga MSc award ceremony! This year we are organizing the ceremony online. During this ceremony, three students will present their excellent MSc thesis. Please sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you a link to the Microsoft Teams meeting space. The program you can find below. Be sure to follow us on linkedin and facebook where we will already share the pitches that the nominees have made. We look forward to seeing you all!
The ceremony takes place on 28 May at 5 pm. The meeting space is available from 4.30 onwards.
1. Opening by Catharien Terwisscha van Scheltinga, Chair NLW
2. Welcome by Frank Goossensen, Chairman of the Jury of the NLW Folkert Hellinga Award
3. Five minute pitches by the Nominees
– Suzy Rebisz – Exploring food forestry as a sustainable land management practice: starting at the soil
– Joran Lammers – XXL MIX: An explorative design study into an alternative way of placing and designing XXL warehousing in the Netherlands
– Silvia Espinosa – Assessing the exposure of the global endemic flora to climate change
- Short break – in this time the jury will discuss
- Award ceremony
- Closure (18:00)